Mall of America
Passionate about shopping? You have come to the right place! The Mall of America® in Bloomington, Minnesota boasts over 520 stores and 50 restaurants, including three major department stores including, Macy’s, Nordstrom and Sears. With ample free parking, complimentary shuttles from Bloomington hotels and Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport plus with no tax on clothing and shoes, it is easy to enjoy all that the Mall of America has to offer.
If shopping is not your main intention at Mall of America, visit the many attractions inside the largest shopping and entertainment complex in the United States. Nickelodeon Universe® theme park brings Nick characters to life with 24 rides geared for the young and young at heart. Additional family-friendly attractions include:
- SEA LIFE Minnesota Aquarium
- Moose Mountain Adventure Golf
- A.C.E.S. Flight Simulation
- Theatres at Mall of America™ with VIP seating
- American Girl®
- Rick Bronson's House of Comedy
- Amazing Mirror Maze
- The Flying Dutchman Ghostly Gangplank Ropes and Adventure Course
- Build-A-Bear Workshop
- Sky Deck Sports Grille and Lanes
MALL OF AMERICA COUPON BOOK
Save on every aspect of your visit to the Mall of America. 258 coupons good for purchases on jewelry, specialty, apparel, shoe, toy, book stores, and more.
BUY THE MOA COUPON BOOK
- Minnesota's Mall of America is the largest, fully enclosed retail and family entertainment complex in the U.S.
- Seven Yankee Stadiums would fit inside Mall of America.
- Mall of America’s 13,300 tons of steel is nearly twice the amount than in the Eiffel Tower.
- Walking distance around one level of Mall of America is .57 of a mile.
- Spending 10 minutes in every store would take a shopper more than 86 hours to complete their visit to Mall of America.
- More than 5,000 couples have been married at Mall of America since opening in August of 1992.
- The Mall of America is located on the former Metropolitan Sports Stadium which was home to the Minnesota Vikings and Twins. Home plate can be found in Nickelodeon Universe®.
- There are 30,000 live plants and 400 live trees planted in Nickelodeon Universe®.
The new Sheraton Bloomington Hotel is perfectly located for discovering the Mall of America and area attractions. Learn more about our Grand Opening Offer and more!
Free shuttle service to Mall of America and Minneapolis St. Paul Int'l Airport! Park Plaza offers great savings and convenience with the Park, Stay and Fly Special.
Quality Inn & Suites Airport is less than 1 mile from Mall of America. Rates starting at $67 include FREE mall & airport shuttle and FREE continental breakfast!
Meet a new breed of dinosaurs at the Science Museum now through August 24, 2014. This exhibit features a fascinating study of species you may not have met before!