Bloomington's Sports Grant Program
The BCVB Sports Grant Program was developed to create new or enhance existing events that will attract out-of-town visitors to Bloomington increasing hotel occupancy and providing economic development for our community.
GRANT FUND GUIDELINES
- Eligible applicants include a sport event and/or sport organization that creates tourism and visitor spending in Bloomington area
- BCVB's Sports Grant Program Committee (SGPC) and staff will be reviewing grants with final ratification from the BCVB's full Board of Directors
- Emphasis on NEW tournaments
- Tournaments that have already been booked are not eligible
- Maximum number of grants per event is up to 1 per year for up to 3 years
- Applicant must use BCVB's lead service for securing hotel rooms
- Maximum amount that can be awarded per application is $2,500
- Applications must be received by 5:00pm CST February 2, 2018
- Award announcements will be made by 5:00pm CST April 6, 2018
If you are interested in applying for the BCVB Sports Grant Program please complete the application and someone will contact you within 1 business day.