BCVB Online Housing System
The Bloomington Convention & Visitors Bureau offers dedicated staff and excellent service to handle the successfully implementation of housing management. Let us help you build a customized booking website for your event establishing an impeccable level of personalized planner services. The BCVB provides housing services to groups that require two or more hotels and a room block of 250 or more. For more information including contracting and system demonstrations, please contact Tammy Barnum at 952-278-8515 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
BENEFITS OF ONLINE HOUSING SYSTEM
- Revenue capture and reporting: Track real-time performance and run post event reports. Maximize room rebate revenue.
- Increased group pick-up: Centralized information for attendees to book their rooms, which reduces the risk of attendees booking around the block.
- Control over the room block: We manage your room blocks for you. If we notice that you have fulfilled an obligation at one hotel but are short at another, Online Housing gives us the opportunity to "close out" one hotel forcing stays at another. This reduces the risk of attrition fees.
- Use any hotels you want: Our program allows us to work with Bloomington and Non-Bloomington hotels so you don't have to drop your preferred hotel choices.
- Centralized hotel information: Provides a core place for all hotel options to be displayed and reservations to be booked.
- Changes and adjustments 24/7: Provides the ability for an attendee to not only make a reservation when it's convenient, but also permits them to make changes any time, day or night.
- Reservation flexibility: A guest can create a reservation using a specific sub block code that we provide and can make a single booking containing multiple rooms along with a host of variable options.
- Customized event concierge: Our dedicated staff person will answer questions from attendees and provide detailed information about the hotel(s) or the Bloomington area.
HOW TO GET STARTED
Contact Tammy Barnum at 952-278-8515 or email@example.com. Already have a sales contact at the BCVB? Feel free to ask them for details.
Sales & Marketing Assistant