Photo credit: Dusty Hoskovec Photography via Holidazzle.com
November 25 - December 18, 2022 (Friday - Sunday)
Enjoy Holidazzle in downtown Minneapolis this holiday season! Holidazzle runs Fridays (5-9 pm), Saturdays (12-9 pm) and Sundays (12-6 pm) from November 25 through December 18 in Loring Park. This year’s festivities will include 30+ food and gift shopping options featuring local small businesses, plus awesome free activities for all to enjoy:
- Fireworks each Saturday at 7:15 pm
- Santa visits during all Holidazzle hours
- Free amusement rides and kids zone
- Fulton Beer Garden offering your favorite beers and seltzers including the Holidazzle Hazy IPA and Snow Emergency Stout (plus Bloody Beers on Sundays)
- 17-foot-tall Holidazzle Yeti + holiday tree lighting
- Drag Queen Bingo on Fridays from 6-8 pm
- Animal rescues each Saturday and Sunday + pet costume contest on Dec. 4
- A Capella sing-offs each Friday night
- Roller skating on Fridays and Saturdays
- Live music throughout
Bloomington is located minutes from Minneapolis. From Mall of America, take a convenient ride downtown on the METRO Blue Line.
For more information and the full schedule, visit www.holidazzle.com.