CSI: The Experience®
CSI: The Experience at Mall of America® is based on the hit TV show CSI. Guided by videos featuring cast members and real-life forensic scientists, you’ll examine bullet casings, match DNA to potential suspects and identify the source of a single strand of hair. Complete with forensic crime labs, autopsy rooms and reporting stations, this hands-on experience is sure to plunge you deep into the role of a crime scene investigator.
CSI: The Experience will feature:
- Special investigation cards, on which guests will record evidence from one of three different crime scenes
- Scientific Inquiry in the following fields: DNA identification, toxicology, forensic anthropology, forensic entomology, forensic pathology, forensic art, firearm and toolmark identification, information technology, latent prints and blood spatter analysis
- Access to a variety of tools and technologies, from chemistry equipment and UV light sources, to ballistics identification systems and bullet trap
- Highly interactive lab areas where the exhibit’s “investigators” can perform evidence testing at multiple stations
- A recreation of the office of Gil Grissom, in which guests will present their findings through the completion of a series of questions
View CSI: The Experience event page. View other upcoming Bloomington events & Minneapolis events.