HoursMon-Thu 11:15am-10pm; Fri 11:15am-11pm; Sat 11am-11pm; Sun 11am-9pm
PriceAverage Main Course Price: $30.00
WebsiteVisit the Wildfire Web Site
- Alcohol Served:
- Beer, Liquor, Wine
- Clubby, Quiet Conversation, Romantic
- Business Casual, Casual
- Bar / Lounge, Catering, Delivery, Disabled Accessible, Family Friendly, Group Friendly, Parties / Private Rooms, Take Out
- Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Saturday Brunch, Sunday Brunch
- Recommended / Suggested
EDEN PRAIRIE. Evoking the ambiance of a 1940s-era steakhouse, this branch of the small Midwestern chain is a hit with locals thanks to hearty portions of meat and potatoes of course, a hip martini bar doesn't hurt either. Baked goat cheese and crab-crusted stuffed shrimp are tempting starters, but save room for the main course salads, sandwiches, steaks, fish, seafood, chicken, and barbecue are all appetizing. For a change of pace, try a blue cheese-crusted filet or honey mustard-glazed St. Louis ribs.
This Business: Wildfire3020 Eden Prairie Ctr Eden Prairie, MN 55344 US - +1-952-914-9100
Nearby Activities & Attractions
- 2187 Hwy 101 E Shakopee, MN 55379 US - +1-763-694-7784
- 1 Valley Fair Dr Shakopee, MN 55379 US - +1-952-445-6500
Whether traveling for business or pleasure, Bloomington offers you the best selection around.
Bloomington has endless options for shopping enthusiasts. Plus, no tax on clothing and shoes!
Visit 6 top Twin Cities attractions, including Nickelodeon Universe, within 3 days and save.
Looking for a Bloomington getaway or Park and Fly special, our hotels have the offer for you!