HoursMon-Sat 6am-1pm; Sun 9am-1pm
PriceAverage Main Course Price: $6.00
WebsiteVisit the Al's Breakfast Web Site
- Alcohol Served:
- No Alcohol
- Casual, Cozy
- Counter Seating, Family Friendly, Non-Smoking
- Not Accepted
DINKYTOWN. Al's greasy-spoon decor has been preserved for many years, along with a classic breakfast menu. Located near the university, the place attracts students and alums who are thrilled to return and find Al's just as they remember it. Deemed by some folks as the best breakfast place in the Twin Cities, Al's is known for blueberry and blackberry buttermilk pancakes as well as for omelets and eggs Benedict. They only take cash, and if you're in the door before 1pm, they'll happily serve you. A small place, so don't be surprised by waits.
This Business: Al's Breakfast413 14th Ave SE Minneapolis, MN 55414 US - +1-612-331-9991
- 3001 Hennepin Ave S Minneapolis, MN 55408 US - +1-612-824-1240
- 1850 Grand Ave St. Paul, MN 55105 US - +1-651-228-0783
- 651 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis, MN 55402 US - +1-612-372-1222
- 747 Nicollet Mall IDS Center Minneapolis, MN 55402 US - +1-612-339-9200
- 530 N 3rd St Minneapolis, MN 55401 US - +1-612-333-2151
- 1601 E Lake St Minneapolis, MN 55407 US - +1-612-729-9333
- 704 S 2nd St Minneapolis, MN 55401 US - +1-612-341-7580
- 700 Nicollet Mall between Washington Ave S and 13th St S Minneapolis, MN 55402 US -
- 1009 W Franklin Ave Minneapolis, MN 55405 US - +1-612-872-0880
- 224 N 1st St Minneapolis, MN 55401 US - +1-612-332-4321
- 201 Main St SE Minneapolis, MN US -
- from 3rd Ave N to Hennepin Ave and from 1st St N to 7th St N Minneapolis, MN 55401 US - +1-612-334-3131
Whether traveling for business or pleasure, Bloomington offers you the best selection around.
Bloomington has endless options for shopping enthusiasts. Plus, no tax on clothing and shoes!
Visit 6 top Twin Cities attractions, including Nickelodeon Universe, within 3 days and save.
Looking for a Bloomington getaway or Park and Fly special, our hotels have the offer for you!